Our Solutions to Eliminate Mice Infestation
Living and Breeding
- Mice can feed almost on everything but, prefer grains and plants.
- They create their colonies in hidden places near food sources.
- A female mouse can breed 5 to 6 offspring per litter.
- Mice can live up to 9 to 12 months.
- Mice are considered as world’s worst invaders that can wreak havoc on your property.
- Mice are afraid of rats as they eat and kill them. Which is why rat’s odor distress them.
- Mice have an inherent musky odor.
- Mice are color blind but, have a strong sense of hearing, smell, taste and touch.
- They can be found in both residential and commercial settings.
Safe & Effective Rat Extermination Services
Living and Breeding
- Rats prefer grain and meat but, can almost feed on anything.
- Rats require ½ to 1 ounce of liquid each day. They attain it either through food moisture or drink water.
- Rats will burrow under vegetation, buildings and along fences.
- A female rat can have 12 offspring per litter and have six litters per year.
- Rat breeding occurs in spring.
- Rats have a life span of a year.
- Rats have a strong sense of smell, taste and hearing.
- Rats have comparatively larger head and feet than mice.
- They are known for spreading bacterial diseases from one place to another.
- They carry harmful diseases including Weil’s disease, Salmonella, TB and E.coli.
Signs of Mice & Rat Infestation
- Droppings – Mice and rats excrete small, dark droppings that can be seen under sinks, in cupboards and along the walls etc.
- Weird Marks – Rats and mice tend to scratch the walls while running alongside. You may also see small patches of urine.
- Musky Smell – Rodents leave an ammonia-like musky smell that can be sensed strongly in an enclosed area such as in cupboards, basements etc.
- Damage – They can gnaw on your wooden furniture, plumbing fixtures, electrical wires and other hard materials.
- Scrambling Noises – While mice and rats scurry around in attics and ceilings, you might hear squeaking or scrambling sound.
At Burloak Pest Control, we are a team of experts that administer rat and mice removal techniques to prevent rodent invasions. We provide fast and effective services round-the-clock. While you handle over the pest management job into our hands, we will ensure to provide you complete satisfaction and peace of mind. We administer safe pest control and removal services in Burlington, Oakville & Hamilton. Thus, you don’t have to worry about the safety of your family and pets. After treating your place, our experts will offer you their advice to assist you prevent future rats or mice infestations.